Steel Structure

  • Home
  • Steel Structure

Pre-Engineered Buildings:

  • We are among the pioneers in the design of Pre-Engineered steel building structure construction A Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings are composed of two distinct subsystems:
    • The Pre-Engineered Steel Building Structure.
    • The Panels & Panel Accessories.

The Pre-Engineered Steel Building Steel Structures (PEBSS)

  • The pre-engineered steel frame of a pre-engineered steel building structure typically comprises more than 80 per cent of the pre-engineered steel building's weight. This 80 percent is an average and can vary plus or minus 10 per cent depending on the existence of mezzanines, crane runway pillars, type of panels used and the amount of construction accessories used in a house. For PEB Steel Structures, the unit of measurement is metric ton (MT). For a general average, the PEB Steel Structure weighs 25 kg by one square meter (1 m2). So one MT of PEB Steel Structure = 40 (1000/25) m2 of construction footage print.

    The PEB Steel Structure consists of panels, secondary members and regular buyouts constructed from steel. PEB industry structures also apply to primary built-up & hot rolled participants. Constant depth or tapered depth built-up members typically account for more than 90% of the frame weight while the remaining 10% are usually accounted for hot rolled members. Secondary members in the PEB industry primarily apply to longitudinal roof and wall members which are roll shaped from galvanized coils or press broken from narrow galvanized sheets. This members' raw material is processed in five densities: 1.5, 1.75, 2.2, 2.25 and 2.5 mm.

Hot Rolled Steel Structures

  • We are Structural Steel Fabricators and the leading Structural steel solution provider in Egypt. We are specialized in manufacturing structural steel works for commercial, residential & industrial projects as required by the company. In Egypt & across Egypt we provide manufacturing, welding, and installation services. Our team includes professional welders, engineers and workers who ensure quality work during the production timeframe. Our state of the art stainless steel manufacturing facility has the latest equipment.

Steel Fabrication

  • We are the leading in Steel Fabrication in Egypt & Steel contractors in Egypt. We were active in product, in the production of stainless steel. We joined the hands of many companies, engineers, architects, and contractors to meet the needs related to their manufacturing. TRIPLE S Steel Works has the capacity to provide full manufacturing support to our customers. In compliance with their standard criteria, we work with our customers in their schedule. Project Management & Technical, personnel to get the job done effectively with top of the line equipment's. We are specialized in fabrication jobs of any type. TRIPLE S Steel has grown to become one of the top steel Fabrication and Engineering companies in Egypt.